Top Pay: Hiring Bilingual Office Staff!
Se Habla Español
We’re growing a new office in TRACY, CA- and looking to adopt more members into OUR TEAM and grow THE WE LOVE PAVING FAMILIA!…
WE TRAIN, WE TRAIN, WE TRAIN!
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
This company was founded based on HARD WORK and effort. We are looking to work with hardworking team members only.
We offer optional benefits after 90 days.
We offer optional 401k program after 90 days.
We offer 12 days of paid time off per year (after 12 months of service)
We offer 3 days of paid sick time (per year, based on accrual hour worked)
We offer performance based year end bonuses.
Our busy season is from March to November.
From November to March is our slow season… so we are flexible in this time period so many of our office staff take time off, relax, go to vacation, etc…
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY…IF INTERESTED FOR AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION.
This is a calling to all car/retail sales persons, hosts/servers, or others seeking for a change.
However, we would also prefer someone with…
… a background, knowledge and/or experience in:
- Marketing (Inbound, Outbound, Digital, Online)
- Bilingual Customer Service (Telephone, Face to Face)
- Bilingual Sales (Telephone, Face to Face)
- Advertising (Print, Online, PPC)
- Copywriting (Print Persuasion)
- Search Engine Optimization (Google, Bing)
- Social Media Marketing (Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok)
- WordPress (including themes and plugins)
- Web Development
- Graphic Design
- Article/Blog Post Writing
- Video Editing
- Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok
- Lead Generation
- Email Marketing (Autoresponders)
We’re seeking for someone with desire to grow with our company and take advantage of our many career opportunities.
We’re willing to train the right person!
Future path for growth and opportunities available for the right candidate include:
- Executive Level ($70k+ per year)
- Junior Office Staff ($60k+ per year)
- Office Associate ($50k+ per year)
- (This) Entry Level Office Staff ($35k-$45k+ per year)
Career Growth Path
Someone who joins as a Bilingual Office Staff has opportunity to grow into an Office Associate in 1-2 yrs. Then graduate to a Junior Office Staff in 2-4 yrs. And then an Executive in 4-7 yrs.
We Promote from within. The CEO is also looking to promote from within and build his executive team of Directors and Managers. So if you’re interested in growing with a company into a Sales/Marketing Manager, Office Manager, Business Development Manager, Operations Manager, etc but have no experience… but think you have the capabilities and ability to develop the skills- then this is your only and unique opportunity.
We are unique in the fact that we help our people grow from the bottom up. We invest in our people to develop talent from within. We give opportunities to build a career with us rather than hire from outside and require experience that many underserved communities don’t have.
This will lead to failing the interview and if hired, lead to firing.
This is not a walk in the park.
You will be scored on performance.
No office zombies that come to clock in and just be in there to put in their hours with no care for their performance.
Must be honest and hardworking.
The expectation is that when you come and are on the clock- your time and attention is dedicated to the company and its goals.
No rif-raff drama, laziness or feeding you in your mouth behavior.
We will support you and train you and help you grow and become successful with us for the long term…
You need to be the person that picks up its own weight and don’t usually like being held by the hand or given freebies or pity charity.
You’re a fighter and enjoy the struggle because you know good things and achievements and patience take sacrifice that most people are not willing to give.
If you’re someone that is interested in a career in the field of “Sales, Marketing, Construction”, here are some of the skills you’ll be required to have…
- Extremely analytical
- Enjoy psychology and human behavior
- Very tech savvy
- Being able to concentrate and focus for long periods of time
- Working from a computer and desk a full shift
- Logical and rational
- Possess practical (pragmatic) and common sense skills
- Very computer savvy
- Great working with lots of different software and applications
- Marketing savvy
- Some business management experience or education
- Some construction background or experience
Financial Outlook and Compensation
- As an Entry Level Office Staff- you will start at $35k-$45k/yr
- As you grow in your career after 1-2yrs in this role and eventually if qualified, you may get promoted (based on track-record and performance) to Associate ($50k/yr)
- Then as you continue to grow, eventually if qualified, you may get promoted to Junior ($60k/yr +)
- Finally, as you advance in your career path, if qualified you may be offered a position as a professional Executive after over 4-7 yrs of experience, and you will bring in easily $70 a year!
All figures are estimates and based on your performance and includes earned bonuses.
Offie in TRACY, CA!
NEVER EVER COMMUTE AGAIN! (say no to $7/gal gas prices)
Other Desired Qualities but not necessary.
- Ideally someone who has a Marketing Degree, knowledge or experience!
- You will help with marketing strategy and operations!
- Prefer someone with construction background!
- Do you love working with technology/software?…Then this position would be good for you.
- Prefer someone with experience with PPC, SEO, SMM!
- A big must is that you shall be SUPER ORGANIZED, KNOW HOW TO PRIORITIZE, and have EXCELLENT LEAD GENERATION SKILLS.
- Are you fast at typing words? Great, because we want someone that has a high WPM ratio. Someone that is good with computers, software and tech overall. You are probably very easy to adapt to new things.
- Someone with experience in SEO software, WordPress, hosting, domains, etc…
Summary of: Bilinguual Office Staff
We are looking for competent Office Staff to help with the organization and running of the daily operations of the company. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of marketing support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Write blog posts persuasively
- Graphic design for social media
- Follow up with clients via email, text and telephone call
- Talk to clients and follow up with estimates via phone
- Be able to communicate via email in a professional manner with clients
- Update social media pages
- Update WordPress sites
- Assist with target Keyword Research
- Outbound and Inbound Marketing
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure operations run smoothly
- Manage PPC Google Accounts, Bing, Yelp and other advertising accounts
- Manage and update Google My Business
- Perform receptionist duties as needed
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies on products, pricing, policies, customer service, advertising, and promotions.
- Develop sales and marketing budgets and action plans with clearly stated objectives in full alignment with WE LOVE PAVING’S strategic plan
- Create effective market analysis tools and competitive intelligence to maximize WE LOVE PAVING’S position as the industry leader.
- Create compelling marketing campaigns that will drive results – brainstorming concepts, determine copy and design strategy
- Coordinate and manage the production of marketing materials, including writing copy and handling all graphic design elements
- Design branding ads with a strong call to action in the leading print and online publications
- Write highly creative, succinct, and engaging marketing copy for social media, consumer ads, HTML eBlasts, marketing flyers, presentations, brochures, event promotional materials, editorial features and more
- Develop creative local campaigns to reach out to client base to generate referral business
- Develop and implement our digital marketing strategy including, but not limited to organic social media posting, paid social media advertising, website maintenance, Yelp and Google strategy, etc.
- Create all artwork and content for mailers and marketing campaigns
- Create monthly and weekly email newsletters with relevant local community information, events, and showcasing our work
- Monitor ongoing efforts of advertising/marketing campaigns and analyze the actual results to determine their effectiveness
- Proven experience as a back-office assistant, office assistant, or in another relevant administrative role in a Marketing setting
- Working knowledge of marketing terms and vocabulary
- Thorough understanding of lead generation and branding
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a strategic thinker, analytical, and creative. As well as, extremely organized, highly detailed, self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative
- Must be able to operate under pressure and meet tight deadlines. Must work collaboratively and efficaciously as a team member within the team
- Requires ability to determine a detailed outline of all aspects of a project, including all related activities, resources, timelines, and deliverables
- Highly proficient in InDesign, Canva, Mail Chimp, and Constant Contact
- Prefer experience with Google Suite and/or Monday.com
How You’ll Know If You’ll be Successful
- You are really good with understanding human behavior and psychology
- You are really good with words, writing headlines, being persuasive and copywriting
- You’re really good with WordPress and web design
- You’re good with handling Social Media Accounts and creating graphics
- You’re good with being creative
- You’re good at writing persuasively
- You’re good at determining buyer motives
- You’re good at data marketing and hunting for contacts and lists
- You’re good with software and technology
- You’re a fast typer on keyboard
- You’re very organized and efficient
- You’re very smart
- Have some construction background knowledge or experience
- Can work concentrated analyzing data for long periods of time
WE LOVE PAVING’S Values
Exemplifies the WE LOVE PAVING’S Values on a daily basis.
Faith: Complete trust or confidence in someone or something; including higher powers, faith in each other, faith in our structure and processes, and faith in our equipment to function properly.
Family: A feeling of being close or or a bond; in the household unit, in blood relation, with employees and with customers.
Integrity: Being honest and having strong moral principles; in our actions, in our speech, with our employees, and with our customers.
Safety Focus: Adheres to all workplace and safety laws, regulations, standards, and practices/policies. Performs work in a safe manner at all times. Avoids shortcuts that increase health and safety risks to self or others.
Continuous Improvement: Ensures work meets standards and identifies and implements ways to make job tasks or processes more efficient. Identifies alternatives to existing job tasks or processes and offers suggestions for improvement. Seeks feedback from colleagues, superiors, and internal/external customers. Practices 5S (Sort, Set in Order, Shine, Standardize, and Sustain).
Problem Solving: Generates creative approaches to addressing problems and opportunities. Identifies and weighs options, makes sound decisions after reviewing all relevant information and anticipates and plans for potential problems/risks.
Service & Charity: Always acts professionally and calmly when interacting with others and consistently demonstrates concern and courtesy towards colleagues and internal/external customers. Takes personal responsibility for correcting problems and follows up with individuals to ensure satisfaction with the level of service they have received. Give benefit of the doubt.
Teamwork: Treats all individuals fairly and respectfully, works effectively with others, regardless of their background, position, or status and respects different viewpoints.
Attention to Detail: Diligently attends to details and pursues quality in accomplishing tasks. Performs tasks with care; is thorough. Makes few if any errors.
Clear Communication: Expresses oneself clearly and effectively when speaking and/or writing to individuals or groups. Regularly holds department staff meetings and one-on-one meetings.
Coaching & Mentoring: Enables others to grow and succeed through feedback, instruction, and encouragement. Conducts frequent and effective One-on-One’s with employees within the department.
Leadership: Promotes organizational mission, values, and goals, and shows the way to achieve them. Promotes and demonstrates the core values of WE LOVE PAVING; Faith, Family, and Integrity while promoting a positive work environment where all staff are motivated to do their best.
Planning & Organizing: Defines tasks and milestones to achieve objectives, while ensuring the optimal use of resources to achieve those objectives.
Relationship Building: Builds constructive working relationships characterized by a high level of acceptance, cooperation, and mutual respect.
Strategic Vision: Sees the big, long-range picture. Is not satisfied with the status quo but is able to forms and articulate a clear picture of what the future organization should strive for.
Recognition: Recognizes and celebrates the achievements of the individuals or the group. Provides personal acknowledgment in a manner commensurate with the achievement.
This position reports to the Director of Operations.
Pre-Employment Assessment Test Required
We’re an equal opportunity employer. This job posting is not a job offer. Errors and mistakes may be present in this posting, we reserve the right to correct them. We reserve the right to change our requirements, skills, and background required for this position. We reserve the right to update or remove this posting at any time. We are not obligated to offer you a job. We are not obligated to fill this position. Interviews are not paid. Benefits are not offered until after 90 days of service. A valid job offer letter is required before you’re offered a position. This is an at will position. Meaning you can quit and we may fire you at any time without consequence or obligation.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: Up to $29.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Tracy, CA 95376: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Graphic design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Video editing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mac OS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Final Cut Pro: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Premiere: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Photoshop: 1 year (Preferred)
- Canva: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spanish (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: One location